I absolutely love the name of this award!
Many thanks to She (from The-door-is-alarmed) for nominating me for ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’! So grateful to have it! She is a great blogger and I absolutely love her writing style! You guys must check out her blog as she’s got some awesome posts out there!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post/or on your blog.
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS SHE HAS ASKED:
- What is your favourite thing beginning with the letter ‘s’?
Sunshine (which I believe is a thing).
- What is your quirk?
Hehe I don’t really know what it would be! I cannot really introspect in that sense.
- Of the blogs you follow, which is your favourite and why (please leave a reference to their site, and please choose a blog that you have not nominated)?
I answered a similar question in my recent Q&A post. I have so many favourites that I won’t be able to name just one!
- What five things do you hope to accomplish in the next five years?
I like this question!
Five things I wish to accomplish in the next five years:
- More travel.
- Master one language.
- Read a million books more (just kidding, all I mean is ‘read more’).
- Reach where I dream to be.
- Expand my blog and gain more exposure.
- If I was reading a book, with you as the main character, how would the author describe you?
I love this question!
The author would probably just say ‘read and find out for she is a medley of all emotions’. Is that saying too much about myself?! Hehe let me know!
- What do you wish you could change about yourself?
Change is inevitable. Improvement is necessary for all. So yeah, apart from furtherance I really don’t wish to change anything about myself, as of now.
- Which one famous person (real or fictional) would you like to meet and what would you say or ask?
I answered a similar question in my previous award post. There are many people who inspire me. From the past, I would like to meet Mother Teresa for she is the ultimate epitome of love and my favourite author Jane Austen. I would ask Mother Teresa what inspired her to choose the path of love and leave behind all the human greediness. I would ask Jane Austen how she used to come with such brilliant stories and ideas.
From the present, a famous personality I so want to meet is Selena Gomez. She inspires me so much. I have too much to say about her and too much to ask her about.
- If you could have a super-power, what would it be?
There are two super powers I would like to have: Transformation into any thing and flying.
- What are you most proud of?
I am proud of always trying to be kind and being able to motivate people. Kindness is something this world needs.
- What is one key thing blogging has taught you?
Blogging has taught me how powerful our words are and how impactful they can prove to be.
Blogging has taught me that recognition of talent doesn’t get affected by nationalities and barriers.
Blogging has taught me how our talent is mightier than anything when it comes to feeling like we’re all a part of a huge family.
Blogging has taught me how we all are so different in our styles of writing, how we all belong to different parts of Earth and yet, we all come together to share our works with each other, appreciate others’ works, support each other, and make each other feel like long lost friends.
Yes, I’ve learned a lot.
- What question do you wish I had asked you and what is the answer?
You gave me such amazing questions to answer. I wish you had asked me if I liked answering your questions and my answer would’ve been yes, I absolutely loved them! I enjoyed thinking over and answering them!
MY NOMINEES (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
This time, I am nominating my recent blogger friends:
- Blue Bell For A While
- The Teen Queen
- Words through Nature
- THE NChanting Whispers
- Kattyayani’s Travelling Circus
- Vikram Karve
- Wallflower’s Plight
- Unwritten Cosmos
- Sunny Spicy Love Fest
- Beautiful Babel
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- How old is your blog?
- In the near future, are you planning to change anything about your blog?
- Do you have a favourite post of yours? If yes, then share the link to it!
- Do you read books/ watch movies? Any favourite(s)?
- If you got a chance to visit a place for free, where would you go?
- If you could transform into any animal, which would it be?
- What’s your favourite thing from the room/place you’re at while answering this question?
- Seas or mountains?
- What do you prefer for your first draft- computer or notebook?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- What advice would you give to your older self?
And that’s it for this award! Once again, huge thanks to She for awarding me with this wonderful award and for asking me great questions! Congratulations to all my nominees!
Found this post nice? Then, like, comment, and share!
Check out my previous post here.
Connect with me on Twitter! (@meher_gandhi)