This time, I’m bringing to you the ‘Would You Rather Book Tag’! This tag contains 15 questions which will test my decision making ability and well, even though I should’ve made the game easier for myself I chose to make it as challenging as possible. I’ve chosen the most difficult questions from various different sites like Epic Reads, Bookstr, and BuzzFeed. So yeah, let the games begin (and let’s see if I can survive these questions)!
Also, do let me know your answers to these questions in the comments section below! Let’s share the very nightmarish dilemmas *evil laugh*!
**DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, YOU DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK. THERE IS A CHANCE OF YOUR BANGING YOUR HEAD OR THROWING THE DEVICE INTO THE SPACE WHILE ANSWERING.
Would you rather:
- Read only 1 book a year but remember everything or read 100 books a year but remember nothing?
Oh dear. I’m going to go with reading 100 books a year but remember nothing. If I like reading it while I’m reading it, I’ll re-read it to remember it (tongue twister alert!).
- Read only the first page of a book or read only the last page of a book?
I’d read just the first page. Why would I want to be spoiled for a book I haven’t read completely?! I’d rather start it and stop reading.
- Get locked in a library or get locked in a bookstore?
Get locked in a library because then I can read and leave them there for others to read and probably discuss plots with them. A bookstore is a means of livelihood and what would I do locked in there watching the seller sell the books?!
- Have the book’s ending spoiled OR never know what happens?
Can’t believe I have to say this, book’s ending spoiled.
- Love the book everyone hates OR hate the book everyone loves?
Well, if I have to make a choice, I’d rather love the book everyone hates because I’ll imagine the hated book to be a living thing and I would feel compassionate and just love it even if everyone hates it. Trust me, I have no other good reason.
- Be stuck on a deserted island without a book OR be stuck in a library full of books in a language you cannot read?
I’ll go with the second option. I’ll find a book which teaches the language.
- Be in a fantasy book OR a dystopian book?
Fantasy book, for sure. Fantasy is my more preferred genre.
- Read only series OR only stand-alones?
Oh goodness. I think I’ll go with stand-alones because then I’ll be able to read various books with various different story-lines. Yeah, that’s the only reason.
- Have a friend never return a favourite book OR drop it in the pool?
Have a friend never return a favourite book. At least, my book will *hopefully* be safe and it’ll just be in the hands of a reader. I hope my friend would read it and shower love on it as much as I did. I would never have my book destroyed in any case.
- Have your favourite book become a movie or a TV show?
A movie beecause then it’ll be finished in a single blow. We all know books are better than their adaptations (mostly).
- Read the last chapter of a book first OR watch the movie first?
Nooooooooo. *Bangs head* *thinks for years* *wants to not make a choice* I’ll watch the movie first. Done. No discussions.
- Have unlimited free books for a lifetime OR live inside your favourite book?
Unlimited free books for a lifetime. When I’m reading, I’m always living inside the book so I can always be inside all the free books I read.
- Be stuck on a very long plane OR train ride without a book?
Oh dear. Like seriously?! I’d choose train ride because then I’ll at least have the proper outside view to enjoy even though I’d be missing my precious little darling book.
- Read by a fireplace OR on the beach?
This is the only question I like. Beach! I love reading while surrounded by nature.
- Read only one genre forever OR never repeat the same genre after reading it once?
Why?! I ask myself why?! I choose reading only one genre forever because if I read one genre only once I’d run out of books to read, soon which is a NIGHTMARE.
That’s all for this tag! Even though I felt like I was facing a dead end while answering most of the questions, I still enjoyed doing this tag! I’ve tried to do justice to my love for reading and all the books.
Did you like this tag and do you agree with my answers? Let me know in the comments section below! Also, do let me know what your answers to these questions are!
Don’t forget to like, and share!
Check out my previous post here.
Connect with me on Twitter! (@meher_gandhi)
Design : Pinterest
Text and layout : Meher Gandhi