It’s been so long since I did my last award post! Finally, am posting one today! I am very thankful to SilentOutburst for nominating me for this lovely award! She nominated me in…well…April. Yes, it’s been quite a while since she nominated me. I am finally able to get to it so yay!
Also, have I ever mentioned that I absolutely love the name of this award?! It’s such a lovely award to receive!
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and make sure to link your response back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS PROVIDED BY SILENTOUTBURST:
- Why did you start your blog?
As I’ve said it in other posts as well, I entered this world and became a part of this lovely community because of my passion for writing. I wanted to share my words with everybody!
- Who is your favourite author and why?
My favourite author is Jane Austen. I absolutely adore her writing style and how she chooses to engage the readers while reading! Her masterpieces include ‘Pride And Prejudice’ and ‘Emma’.
- What do you think makes a blogger successful?
The ‘never-say-die’ spirit is what makes the blogger successful, according to me. I’ve done a post on tips for successful blogging! You can check it out here.
- Who is your biggest celebrity role model?
Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, and Charlie Puth. These three names will always top my list. When I say I consider them to be my role-models, I do not say it out of sheer love for what they do. I say it because they are nice people who make sure to always get back to their focus area (music) at the end of the day. Their lives may revolve around drama but, they never let it deviate them from their passion. At least, this is what it seems to be.
- Do you feel blogging has positively impacted your life? Why?
Absolutely yes! I’ve got to know so many amazing people here and about so many things I had no idea even existed! I’m so glad to be able to share my writings with everybody here and to read others’ amazing works!
- Have you got a blog goal for 2018? What is it?
Considering the fact that you nominated me for this award in April, I now think there is not much relevance left in this question. I don’t usually set too many goals. One of my major aims was to up my game by writing and blogging even more!
- What is your favourite movie and why?
My favourite movie is probably ‘Pride And Prejudice’ and there are many Bollywood movies as well which I have absolutely LOVED!
- What is the best season: autumn or spring?
Oh, dear! I seriously love both of them because both are the onsets and not peaks of the next seasons!
- Where is your favourite place to write?
Anywhere! A place becomes nice when I get hit with an amazing line!
- Do you believe the education system encourages children to write creatively?
It depends on the country we’re talking about. In India, we have exams that do test our creative writing skills so yeah, I think the system does try to encourage it. But, to be honest, I do not think it is actively being encouraged (unless the student starts studying it in college). I would rather say, it isn’t being actively attended to in productive manners but, the students are surely being made ‘aware’ about the activity.
- How important do you think it is posting on your blog regularly?
Very important. Very very important. If you don’t blog regularly, other bloggers might lose sight of your blog and engagement level might drop. Even if you get a bit off track, make sure to come back, soon! I’ve included this point in my ‘Tips For successful blogging’ post, too! You can check it out here.
Until recently, I’ve been way too busy and haven’t been able to blog much. But, now I’m back on track! Many interesting posts are on their way, on my blog! I post every Wednesday and Sunday!
These were some lovely questions to answer!
- Sann Speaks
- Charlie And The Cerebration Factory
- One day at a time…
- Meraki Forever
- This Is My Truth Now
- All you have to do is fly.
- The Brown Sugar Café
- Streaming thru America
- Distinguished Detective Phantom
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
- What do you think is the best of part of being a blogger?
- Which bloggers inspire you (if any)? Do you have any favourite blogs yet?
- If you could spend a day in any one book/ movie, which one would it be?
- Did you have any notions about blogging before you yourself started to blog?
- What would be your top two tips for successful blogging?
- Are you a full-time blogger? If not then, would you like to be one in the future?
- Look around the place you’re answering this question at. What’s your favourite thing from the place?
- Do you think that engaging with others’ posts is as important as posting regularly? Why or why not?
- What’s your dream place to be at? (It can be any place, real or fictional.)
- What is/was your favourite subject to study at school?
- Is there any subject you would like to add in the school’s curriculum?
And that’s it for this award! Once again, huge thanks to SilentOutburst for nominating me for this lovely award! Congratulations and best of luck to all the nominees!
Found this post nice? Then like, comment, and share!
Check our my previous post here.
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @bustleboutbooks
- Twitter: @meher_gandhi
- Goodreads: Meher Gandhi
- Pinterest: thescribblings