I am immensely grateful to floatinggold for awarding me with the ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’! floatinggold has an AMAZING blog and you guys should definitely check it out! We both even collaborated on two poems (doing which was so much fun). Click here to check out the one posted on my blog and here to read the one posted on floatinggold’s blog.
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers probably do not know.
- Nominate amazing bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs, informing them about their nomination.
7 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I am a girl. (Because many of you guys don’t know that!)
- I am a selenophile – a person who loves the moon. I’ve always loved the moon. Infact, I loved looking at the moon and used to keep staring at it even when I was 6 or 7. A beautiful feeling rushes through me everytime I look at the moon.
- I do not like caramel on anything.
- I LOVE dark chocolates! I don’t find the 100 per cent dark ones easily but, I’ve had the 85 or 90 per cent dark one and I loved it so much. Do you like dark chocolates more than milk chocolates, too? Let me know in the comments section below!
- I love pastel colours and anything which is of the colour pastel purple or pastel blue.
- I am currently reading Zorba The Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.
- I finished the whole Harry Potter series in February.
That’s everything for this award! Once again, thank you to floatinggold for nominating me!
Now that you know me a bit better, do you think you and I are similar in any way? Let me know in the comments section below!
Don’t forget to like and share!
Check out my recent poem here.
Connect with me on Twitter! (@meher_gandhi)