This post is divided into three segments:
- What I’ve been up to (Get to know what all I’ve been doing when not blogging! Also, have a look at what I’m reading currently!)
- Blogger Shout-out (Get to know and visit a blog that I’ve been loving recently!)
- Blogger Train (Comment below the links to your blogs and know other bloggers!)
I’ve decided to do this post weekly!
WHAT I’VE BEEN UP TO RECENTLY
I’ve decided to share with you guys all that I’ve been up to every week. I’ll be telling you what all I’ve been doing apart from blogging and will also do a recap of all the posts that have went up on my blog recently.
So this week, I’ve been VERY busy! If you’ve read my last post, you’ll know that I am glad to have FINALLY come back on track with blogging. There is not just one thing that I’ve been doing. There have been a lot. I can’t even believe that a new week has started.
I’ve been busy catching up with my personal writing, reading, and the heap of work which seems to be never ending.
Although, I am thinking of doing a ‘What Am I Reading Currently’ post where I’ll tell you guys all about the books I’ve been reading but, I still just want to name the three books that I an currently reading. They are:
- ‘False Lights’ by K. J. Whittaker
- ‘The Legends Of Eve’
- ‘English Literature: It’s History And Significance’ by William J. Long
I am so glad that I’m soon going to reach the milestone of 900+ followers on my Instagram account where I share my love for books! I’ve also done a few shout-outs on the account this week. Do you follow me on Instagram?
What have you guys been up to? Let me know!
I love supporting my blogger family. I think it is important that we all support each other. So I’ve decided to do blogger trains here on my blog where you guys can come and drop links to your blogs and support each other! This will also help us in getting to know about more wonderful bloggers!
- Comment below the links to your blogs/ blog posts.
- Visit blogs of others who comment below.
- Connect with others and have fun!
It’ll be great if you could reblog this post and let your followers know about this train so that they too can hop on!
Comment below the links to your blogs!
Found this post nice? Then like, comment, and share!
Check out my previous post here.
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @bustleboutbooks
- Twitter: @meher_gandhi
- Goodreads: Meher Gandhi
- Pinterest: thescribblings