I’ve been off on WP lately and I’ve missed you all so much! Last month was quite a busy one and I couldn’t traverse the hectic schedule without being fully into it. However, I’ve tried to be in touch with you guys on Twitter and Instagram! Anyway, I am glad to be back!
Huge thanks to Priyanka (@All you have to do is fly) for nominating me for this award! Priyanka has a great blog where you’ll find amazing poems written by her. I definitely recommend you to follow her blog!
Well, I am quite late on posting this…the fact that she nominated me for this in the first week of April. But, well, you’ll let me cover up for this. Won’t you?
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
MY ANSWERS TO PRIYANKA’S QUESTIONS:
- What made you enter the blogging world?
My desire to let more people know what my words mean when I try to weave them in different ways and to read what others have to say is what led me to start this blog and be a part of the ever-welcoming blogging community.
- What was the reason behind you choosing that name for your blog? (If any)
Usually, when I am trying to write something, it all begins with a simple word or a line. Whenever I get struck with a line or a word, I tend to scribble it on the nearest thing (not necessarily paper) available to me. Hence, my blog name. I scribble.
- Which of these would you choose – sunset or sunrise? Why?
Both account for great moments of peace. And well, both account for great photographs. I really cannot choose between the two!
- Which is that other hobby of yours which keeps you going apart from blogging?
Reading, reading, reading.
- If you were not a human being, what would you be and why?
A book, maybe? Why am I laughing at this response?! Well, honestly, book because I love reading and I as a book, would become a part of somebody’s library which sounds a bit fun.
- Which of these would you choose – to travel the world or to visit the moon? Why?
I so want to go into space and just see bright stars and planets and all the wonderful creations of God that are way beyond our reach. But, I also want to travel around the world. I cannot choose!
- Do you see blogging as your career?
On the basis of what I know, blogging definitely seems to be a fascinating career option. But, I really need to do my research. I need to talk to somebody who has taken up blogging as a career. Anybody out there? Please let me know.
- Which is that one song that you can listen to almost all the time (if any)?
Ah, there are so many! Alright, here’s one of many: ‘It Ain’t Me’ by Selena Gomez and Kygo.
- What is that something, according to you, that the world needs the most right now?
Patience and kindness.
- What genre of movies/books do you love the most?
Although I am a multi-genre reader, my favourites are mystery and fantasy.
- Which is that one thing that you hate the most about the place you live in?
Nothing that I hate for the exact place I live in. But, to answer the question, I’ll tell you the one thing I hate about the place we all live in. The hatred and impatience among all of us that prevails, that’s the thing I hate about this world.
- Quietstorm Session
- By the Brooke
- Mobile Mom Tech Rescue
- Armageddon Cafe
- Free Your Thoughts
- Stephen Writes
- Kate’s Kooky Book Blog
- The Unfinished Scripts
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
- What’s the one thing you like about this blogging community?
- How would you describe your blog in just one sentence?
- Does your blog specifically aim at something? If yes then, what?
- What’s your favourite junk meal?
- Do you read? If yes, what’s the last book you read?
- According to you, what can we (as common citizens) do to make this world a better place to live in?
- How would you define the word ‘peace’ (in your own words)?
- Do you think it is important to have a purpose in life or do you think there cannot be a specific purpose to life at all?
- Who inspires you the most?
- When in dire situations, what/who keeps you going?
- What improvisations would you like to make in your blog (if any)?
That’s it for this award! Thanks to Priyanka!
Found this post nice? Then, like, comment, and share!
Check out my previous post here.
I’ve recently hit the milestone of 500+ followers on Twitter! Thank you if you support me there!
Connect with me on:
- Twitter: @meher_gandhi
- Instagram: @bustleboutbooks
- Goodreads: Meher Gandhi
- Pinterest: thescribblings