It feels great to know that something you spend a lot of your time on is being appreciated by others. In my case, it is posting my writings here and I always feel glad to know that you guys like them!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS MAGICQUILL17 HAS ASKED:
- Why is your blog named what it is named?
I’ve named my blog ‘The Scribblings’ and it’s because sometimes, it’s just a random moment when I come up with a random yet, seemingly great line and I instantly scribble it wherever I find space.
- What’d your blog be named if it wasn’t named what it is named right now?
Not sure…’Spilled Ink’ maybe?
- Rank the following in order of your preference- books, tv shows, movies.
3) TV shows
- Name something that you’re interested in but other people find you being interested in it weird.
I’m interested in reading all day long like for straight 24 hours if I can. Sometimes, some people do find it weird.
- Which language do you think/talk to yourself in?
English, Hindi and sometimes French, too.
- What would you do if you found out that all the fictional universes you’re a fan of are real but you’re just a normal human being?
Oh, I like this question!
I would probably hop into their worlds and would definitely ’embrace’ my normality there. I would never leave the sides of my favourite characters, I would hang out with them, interview them, read with them and maybe even write with them! Oh dear, this is making me so excited.
- Rank the following in order of your preference- Invisibility cloak, Elder wand, Resurrection stone. (And don’t you tell me you don’t know what they are).
1) Invisibility cloak because the idea behind it is just too awesome!
2) Elder Wand because who would not love to have the mightiest wand like yeah, except for Harry because his situations were different?
3) Resurrection stone
- Name one thing and one person you’d take along with you if you were trapped on a deserted island.
I don’t think I would in the first place go to the island on which I know I am going to be trapped… But, if this question asks what is the one thing and who is the one person I would want to have while I am trapped in there then my answer would be the following:
One thing: A how-to guide for making steady boats.
One person: the strongest and smartest woman/man in the world. A witch or wizard would do, too.
- If you could choose what you studied in school/college, what subjects would you choose? (They can be anything. Get creative- you don’t have to stick to the conventional subjects that are usually taught. Not unless you want to.)
Oh, there are so many I would want to study apart from the ones I am currently studying! Just know that Defense Against The Dark Arts and Wandlore are on my list, for sure.
- Name 5 things on social media that make you cringe.
1) When the caption of the picture says ‘no caption needed’.
2) When people know nothing about a certain matter but still make sure to intervene and share their opinions online.
3) When people keep reposting their older photographs, a million times.
4) When instead of looking it up on the internet, people ask some *nonsense* questions on social media.
5) When something goes so so so viral that online platforms literally crash.
*Do these things make you guys cringe, too? Let me know in the comments section below!
- If you were kidnapped by the ISIS, and you could choose who rescued you, who would it be and why? (The person can be real or fictional. They don’t even have to be a person. Name anyone you want to.)
Mr. Darcy or Heathcliff or Robert Langdon or Harry or Hermione or Ron or Sirius or Lupin or Tonks or Snape or Professor McGonagall. If they all come, that would be great. The reason is that all of them are very witty. I love them all so much! (Have only considered fictional characters.)
MY NOMINEES (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
- The Preemie-Mummy
- Jane Gealy
- The Brown Sugar Café
- Blooming Soul
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
1. Does your blog specifically aim at something? If yes then, what does your blog aim at?
2. If you could do one great thing for the world, what would you do?
3. If you could live as any fictional character for one day, which character would you be?
4. Hot chocolate or cold coffee?
5. What power would you choose: transformation, invisibility or mind–reading?
6. If you could transform into any animal, which one would it be and why?
7. Are you more of a turning-physical-pages-of-a-book reader or an e-book reader?
8. If you could remodel time, where would you travel to – the past or the future?
9. Look around the place you’re at while answering this question. What’s your favourite thing from in here?
10. What is your favourite junk meal?
11. What’s the one thing that encourages you to keep writing?
I enjoyed answering the questions! Once again, huge thanks to magicquill17 for nominating me!
That’s all for this award! If you would like to answer my questions then, feel free to do so in the comments section below! I would love to know your answers!
Also, I do have many more interesting posts coming up, soon so make sure to check them out!
Found this post nice? Then, like, comment, and share!
Check out my previous post here.
Connect with me on Twitter! (@meher_gandhi)