THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD!
Long time back, I was nominated for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ by Streaming thru America! Hurray! Huge thanks to Streaming thru America for nominating me and considering me worthy enough to be awarded with this! If you’re somebody who would love to explore and know more about America then, you need to check Streaming thru America’s blog out!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
CREATOR OF THE AWARD:
This wonderful award was created by Okoto Enigma! Okoto created this award because according to her, there are many great blogs which deserve recognition! She decided to call this award ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ so as to name after her name- ‘Enigma’ which means ‘mystery’. Interesting, isn’t it?!
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I love to travel to places which help me get closer to nature! Oh, don’t get me started on the perks of roaming around in the wilderness with a camera and a book in hands!
- Reading acts as a healer for me. I read when I’m happy, sad or when I have a headache. Basically, I love to read (many of you already know that now that I have a new segment called Bustle ‘Bout Books)!
- I love to make new friends! I am an extrovert who loves to meet new people, talk to them and know more about them and their perspectives!
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS STREAMING THRU AMERICA HAS ASKED:
1) Which part of yourself would you change if you could and why?
I am not sure about this…I would probably not change any part of myself. I am happy with the way I was created!
2) What’s been your most creative Halloween costume to date?
I love the idea behind Halloween but, I don’t celebrate it. So yeah, on Halloween, you would probably find me reading or simply munching chips or maybe even sleeping!
3) Given a choice, would you rather work four 10- hour days, or five 8-hour days?
I would rather work for four 10-hour days. I would like to get done with it in four days instead of dragging it for one extra day. After all, 8-hours isn’t that great, too!
4) What’s your favorite holiday and why?
I like all holidays! Who doesn’t like to rest with a cup of tea or coffee on any day possible? And, it’s greater if it’s a festive holiday!
5) If you threw a black stone into the Red Sea, what would it become?
Hehe I like this one! Well, it would still remain a black stone.
FIVE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MY NOMINEES:
- What’s the one thing you like the most about this blogging community?
- If you could choose one power, what would it be- being able to fly or being able to breathe underwater?
- If you could become invisible for one day, what’s the first thing you would do?
- What’s your favourite dish?
- Weird question: do you think black is a colour or is it the absence of colour and light?
MY BEST POST(S):
You guys have shown lots of love to my following posts:
- Chitkala Aditosh (Chitkala Mulye)
- Megha Bhargava
- Esme upon the Cloud
- Something Resembling Life
- Ink Soaked Soul – Megha Bhartiya
Once again, thank you to Streaming thru America!
Found this post nice? Then, like, comment, and share!
Check out my previous post here.
Connect with me on Twitter! (@meher_gandhi)