I saw this tag floating around and I absolutely loved the idea behind it! So, I decided to do it!
Now, I’ve made my own unique additions to this tag. I have ten yummy candies and amazing books to talk about so, let’s dive into it!
First, let’s talk about the traditional ones:
- Milk Chocolate: A book you would recommend to everyone.
I would recommend The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho to everyone. It’s just so inspiring and encouraging. I want everyone to read it and get motivated! Check out my review for the book here.
- Gummy Spiders: A book that left no holds barred to scare you.
Well, for this I would choose Inferno by Dan Brown. It wasn’t really a scary one but yes, I remember being scared of the villainous characters in the beginning. I probably feared the negative possibilities. It’s an amazing book which will surely, keep you on the edge of your seat!
- Jumbo Lollipop: A book that took you forever to get through but, you did complete it.
A Midsummer’s Equation by Keigo Higashino. This is a great book which took me too long to finish! But yes, I did finish it! Check out my review for the book here.
- Cotton Candy: A book that you loved in your childhood and you still do.
I have always loved Charlie And The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl. It’s so fascinating and creative. So yeah, who wouldn’t like it?!
Here are the additions I’ve made. (I’ve tried to pick candies from all over the world!):
- Jelly Tots: A book you would like to read again and again and again.
Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen!!!! You guys already know my love for it so, I don’t think I need to say anything about it! Check out my review for the book here.
- Zours: A book that looks great on the outside but, isn’t really that great on the inside.
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell probably. I love love LOVE the cover and I did like most of the book but, the ending was kind of vague which left me being a bit disappointed with it.
- M&Ms: A book that looks good, is good.
When Eight Bells Toll by Alistair MacLean. The cover of the book is really beautiful. I like the shade of green that’s there on it. And yes, the book is really fun to read!
- Ferrero Rocher: A book that is huge but, you love it.
Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix by J. K. Rowling. The book is huge with about 760 something pages but, I absolutely love it! It’s a great blend of emotions, actions and wit. Well, the same goes for many of the rest!
- Snickers: A book which seems to be a mix of all genres.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins is the one. It’s such a great book with such a smooth blend of action, emotion and sci-fi. I love it so much.
- Vanparys: A book that kept getting better and better.
For this, I would choose The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. It actually went from good to better to wonderful. Dan Brown is an amazing writer! I am yet to read his Origin.
So this is all about ‘The Candy Book Tag’! It was so much fun doing this tag and searching for candies and chocolates from different parts of the world!
Books I’ve mentioned in this post:
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Inferno by Dan Brown
- A Midsummer’s Equation by Keigo Higashino
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- When Eight Bells Toll by Alistair MacLean
- Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix by J. K. Rowling
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
Hope you like this post! If you do then, like, comment, and share!
Connect with me on Twitter! (@meher_gandhi)