I feel honoured and grateful to receive ‘The Unique Blogger Award’! Huge thanks to Matthew for nominating me! Matthew, you’re awesome. Do check out his blog!
Here are the rules:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Matthew has asked me 3 questions and here are my answers:
1.Do you have a guilty pleasure song?
It Ain’t My Fault by Zara Larsson is probably my guilty pleasure song. I am very responsible (I believe) but, I really love the line ‘No, I can’t be responsible if I get you in trouble now…’.
2.What’s your fictional crush?
Mr. Darcy from Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen. Isn’t Mr. Darcy everyone’s favourite?
3.What is your favorite movie so far in 2017?
I have watched many movies this year. I really liked Passengers and Chef. I watched many Bollywood movies, too and all of them have become my favourites!
- Everyday Strange
- Modern Miss Bennet
- Quillpen Writes…
- Severus Snape
- More Planes Than Trains
1. If you could describe your blog in one word, what would the word be?
2. What do you like to do in your free time (besides blogging)?
3. Do you read books? Any favourite genre (s)?
That’s all for this award! Once again, thank you Matthew!
I am so near to having 400 followers! I do not have words to express my gratitude. I cannot thank you all enough!
Connect with me on Twitter! (@meher_gandhi)