I was nominated by Miss Elizabeth for this tag! Thank you, Lizzy (considering that you’ve taken the name from Pride And Prejudice)!
Thank the blogger who nominated you, answer the questions, tag more people, and have fun!
- If you could rewrite the ending to any book, what would it be?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell would be the book. I read this book a month ago. I did like the storyline of it but, somehow, I wasn’t at all satisfied with the ending. If I could change the ending, I would have sorted out all the things clear. (Not giving any spoilers.)
- What fictional character are you most like?
Elizabeth Bennet from Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen. Elizabeth is the one whose personality I can relate to and that’s one of the reasons why Pride And Prejudice is my favourite book. (Should I post a review for it? Let me know in the comments section!)
- Do you have any signed books?
A Brilliant Life by Andrew Cope. That’s literally the only signed book I have.
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
Apart from Harry Potter series, Angels And Demons By Dan Brown is the best book I’ve read this year.
- Do you have any bookish pet peeves?
NEVER EVER try the following:
- Ear fold the pages. (Kindly, memorise the page number if you do not have a bookmark.)
- Drop a book.
- Open the book so much that there is a crease on the cover.
- Let your book be uncovered while you take it through storm and dusty winds. (Meaning- Never take a book uncovered to a place where the cover might be damaged.)
- Out of the books you’ve read this year, what has had your favorite cover?
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher and When Eight Bells Toll by Alistair MacLean.
- Is there a book that releases this year that you cannot wait to read?
Not really. I already have a lot of unread books in my shelves so I am trying not to search for upcoming releases or any latest releases. Otherwise, I am pretty sure I’ll end up pre-ordering the upcoming ones/ buying the new releases and not reading the unread books.
- What is your favorite non-fiction book?
Diary Of A Young Girl by Anne Frank.
- Do you have any favorite location and/or time period to have a book set in?
Time period: Late 18th or 19th century.
- Is there a book that reminds you of something else?
The Hunger Games: Mockinjay by Suzanne Collins reminds me of the time when I used to feel so lost while doing anything other than reading the book because I was always pondering over the possible endings of the book. Mockinjay is the final book in the series and is such an enthralling book just like the other two!
I would like to nominate:
That’s all for this tag!
Books I’ve mentioned in this post:
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- A Brilliant Life by Andrew Cope
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Angels And Demons by Dan Brown
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- When Eight Bells Toll by Alistair MacLean
- Diary Of A Young Girl by Anne Frank
- The Hunger Games: Mockinjay by Suzanne Collins
Would you like me to review (with/without spoilers) any of these books? Let me know in the comments section below!
Connect with me on Twitter! (@meher_gandhi)