I realized that I haven’t done any tags on my blog and I wanted to do one! So, I checked out a few tag posts of fellow bloggers but, couldn’t really find many. Infact, I didn’t come accross any unique tag which I could enjoy doing.
So, I went on the internet and typed a search for ‘tags to do on a blog’. There too, I couldn’t find any luck. No tag that I came accross seemed to be exciting and meaningful. So, I decided to create my own tag!
I’ve named this tag ‘Let’s Talk WordPress’. This tag is all about your writing journey! It also includes your experience with WordPress!
ALL YOU NEED TO DO:
- I would be extremely glad if you could provide a link to my blog site while doing this tag because honestly, I have created this tag after spending a lot of time thinking about what should and what should not be included in it!
- Talk about your writing journey! Give your readers an overview of how you acquired an inclination towards writing. Also, tell them about how/why you decided to join WordPress!
- Describe your experience with WordPress so far. Tell us about any five things you like about WordPress and a few things you do not like about WordPress (if any)!
- Nominate six other bloggers for this tag, providing a link to their sites and letting them know about it.
Here’s my attempt at this tag:
1. My writing Journey (an overview):
I was really young when I started writing and reading. I was in grade five when I wrote my first ever English poem. Infact, I still have it written in some diary! I might share it with you all some day! Gradually, my passion for writing and presenting myself wholly to the the paper before me intensified. Whenever it gets shambolic inside me, I take to writing. It helps me in being calm and pacified.
2. Why I decided to join WordPress:
It was just last year when I decided to come on WordPress. But honestly, it was a spur of the moment decision. I was told to write something for my school magazine and I wrote two motivational paragraphs- Smile And Shine and Our Flaws Shape Us!. I was really happy with what I wrote and out of the blue, it struck me. I decided to create a blog of my own and post them there. I created the blog at some other site first but, wasn’t satisfied with it. Then, I got to know about WordPress and that is how it all started!
3. My experience with WordPress so far:
If I am told to describe it in one word, I would probably say ‘incredible’. I absolutely love how it all works on WordPress. The environment is so welcoming and there isn’t any sort of rigidity. Plus, I love the members of this wonderful blogging community! I firmly believe that WordPress is a great platform to showcase the art of writing and the art of doing anything you are passionate about.
4. Five things I love about WordPress:
- Easy to use features!
- You’ll surely find people who would love to know what you have to say about something. It’s like there are people who are interested in knowing your opinion.
- Awesome site themes.
- The weekly/daily challenges and the Community Pool!
- You all- the wonderful bloggers!
5. Things I dislike about WordPress:
Well, there’s nothing that I don’t like about WordPress and I am not even kidding!
- Shreya Vohra- Phoenix With A Pen
- Riya – Aestheticgraphy
- Rukhsar- Rukhsar Rehman
- Kaylaannauthor- KylaAnn
- Pia Majumdar- Finally Unchained
- Vandana- Surreal Spectre
Also, all those who are interested in doing this tag are most welcomed to do it! Have fun!
And, that is all about ‘Let’s Talk WordPress’ tag!
I earnestly hope that you like the idea behind this tag and as always, I would love to know your suggestions and opinions!
What do you think about this tag? Let me know in the comments section below!
Connect with me on Twitter! (@meher_gandhi)